Monday, September 20, 2010

ESSENCE MAGAZINE A FINAL THOUGHT.

You know this is a dam shame! What was the point of any of this. Now we are absent and we have been robbed as usual. This is just adding fuel to an already burning house and situation. Are we to keep supporting? Are we to take a little more? I say "no". Stop supporting a publication that does not reflect the base. I agree whole hardly with you Michela. With all protest. All measures taken. AFTER OUR CONVERSATION AND GATHERING ON FRIDAY. I SEE ALL POINTS. AND MUST CHOOSE A SIDE, I STAND WITH MY SISTERS. Get your information else where, style we own it, we do not need to get it from a publication that does not hear us. Read the Economist for bussiness news and information, Heart & Soul for well being. The list goes on and on. EBONY, JET, TODAYS BLACK WOMEN, SAVOY WHEN YOU CAN FIND IT, VIBE, UPTOWN ON NEWS STANDS AND AT AIRPORTS NATION WIDE. BLOGERS, WORD OF MOUTH NOT ESSENCE! WAKE UP IT'S A NEW DAY! LETS SUPPORT OUR OWN! BY US FOR US! DON"T WANT US ON THE BUS, THEN WE WALK. DON"T WANT US TO BE PART OF A MAGAZINE READERSHIP, WE WILL READ OTHER MAGAZINES. MOR INCLUSIVE OF US.

No comments:

Post a Comment