Sexy I try to be sexy every time I get dressed in the morning. I think threw and outfit it usually reflects my mood or the music I had been listening to the night before night. To me is all part of the life I'm in. The way I look at things. I really do try to look at things with a keen eye. I study, I contemplate the out come the perception. That one might leave on a strangers as he or she enters a room. I have tried t always unintentionally leave and impression. In the tone of my voice. Its deep. Not Barry White more Isaac Hayes.
My ICONS are BAD MF'S! Those cats always left and impression. My voice is much like my Fathers when I speck I can hear his voice He is always with me no matter where I am.
I have had the fortune to visit many a places. I have traveled freely with ease. My work has taken me to places I had never dreamed of going. The top[ of a Glacier in Iceland, The Charles bridge in Prague at night. The Pyramids of Egypt and Mexico the temple at Luxor. Almost drowning in a Cannery Yellow Speedo of Sharm El Sheik. At the remains of the Wall in Berlin. There is a strange energy there. Few places give me a strange feeling. This place did. Palmar Morocco. To see the painting of George Sands at the home of Chopin. The painting was brilliant I was with my Mom. I was about 8 or 9 years old. George Sands was taller than most men I had seen. At least she looked that way in her portrait. My Mother explained a day later, who George Sands was. It seem to make sense to me. Every thing makes more sense when your young. I remember she ware a finely tailored waist coat I think!
My Mom got me use to traveling at an early age. She spent summers abroad with my sister and I. The trip to Spain began in a cream leisure suit. It was the 70s. You had a leisure suit for travel. Clothing packed in duffle bags the green army camp style. It was the way to go. Lean, only take what you'll need and could carry. A sketch book, pencils and some shorts, jeans and tees. It was summer vacation. Summers were the best as the son of a teacher. My Mom studied to get extra credits, She's and intellectual. Just one of the smartest women I know. A women of real guts and style. She recognized early on that I was and artist. She encouraged this. When I turned 18 years old, she took me to the Leather Man in NYC, to buy a pair of leather jeans. The sales men tried to sell the tight jean she was cool but not that cool. I went for the relaxed cut. That she would have to take in at home.
I have the cool Mom. No idea was to far out there. I had many when it came to dressing and style. When I went to collage at the School of Visual Arts I wore gesso splattered black clothing. This was the Jackson Pollock era of styling my self. I worked at Canal Jean Company on Broadway and found antique clothing this really got things going in the right direction. I was visual Director styled the windows and advertising. It is 1984. The world did not end it became very intresting. TThe Music The art having a job. Then I decided to become a ROCK AND ROLLA!
My wife is a stylish women too, a perfect match for me. Sexy an smart.
Back to fashion. Fashion goes hand in hand with my love of Music. I like my music hard fast and guitar based. I like great song writing. A mood that stays with you threw out your life. You can remember the way you felt, what you where wearing when you were listening to a tune in a club. I was a gothic much as I am today. High Goth style. I would call it. For me Halloween was and every day affair.
The 80s were my era of coming into my own. 2010 is a sort of flash back period. I'm up to my old tricks again!
Kevin ROGER CHARLES NEW YORK INC. Stewart
ROCK AND ROLLA
No comments:
Post a Comment