Monday, August 9, 2010

I've seen things.

Most days are like others I have no plans of great importance. I like a good surprise most of the time. I wait for the mail man who cuts threw my front yard to the next house after slamming my mail box. He never has what I'm waiting for which is a check. I am preparing to go to Morocco as guest of the Kingdom to shoot Lifestyle, fashion. While on the ground we will shoot a documentary of of the journey as we leave NYC and arrive in Morocco. While on the ground I will learn to serve Tea and collect fabrics for my Shirt Company ROGER CHARLES NEW YORK which I co-own EST. 2006. My middle name CHARLES. My partner ROGER. We produce fine shirts in AMERICA. The place we call home. I would not have it any other way.

After years of playing with clothing as a Fashion Director I felt it was time to create and design. Shirts seemed simple enough to get a grasp of. I had to take the little funds I had an stretch them. At the same time I was beginning to show symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. I could not balance a check book or make any good decisions, walking became a great labor. So I stopped, sat on the side lines and waited. After some months and medical advise. I'm closer to center fully engaged in my life. I have returned a new man. I had plenty of time to think, to plan and to plot. Now I'm moving forwards on all fronts. I have two scripts to develop into films, one for TV the other a short beautiful story. Eye candy, Both ready to be read. One took 13 years to conceive the other three years. I like to take my time with my art. No rush,this way I can see clearly the road a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment