I just realized that I do not know were the name Stewart came from. There is no Grandfather with that name. What a scam, all the years of being called Stewart. My name is not Stewart, it's X. What a complete scam. A name really has no purpose, it's just a verbal label, so that we don't grunt or say no name when addressed.. What the fool? Who the hell am I? Who are? What part of the game is this. What trickery is this?
My wife calls me Steve. I will take her name Tedaldi. My name will be Stefano Tedaldi. Why not? Stewart is not my name. It's a matter of changing my name from my allis. No harm in that. The credit cards, the phone bill, all will be changed.
We in the Americas have many different linages, some we know others we have no idea. I have MS Multiple Sclerosis. It is a decease that plagues those of Northern European decent. Because I am not Zulu Mesa. I have to now look at my blood line and it is unknown. I am a man walking the Earth, with only the future to look to. The past is a mystery, with no road map in the family chest. The future is unwritten only the present is our reality for the moment. I feel no sense of foul play all eyes were opened. What was done is done? Now I'm in control of the game. Now I'm the dealer with the perfect hand.
Alined with IMSCO as a member. WE ARE PART OF 500 MILLION WANDERING THE PLANET. WE ARE IN EXILE FROM OUR BIRTH RITE. WE AT IMSCO ARE MAKING THIS WRONG RIGHT. THIS IS A MATTER OF HUMAN RITES. OUR HUMAN RITES-Kevin Stewart shared a link. IMSCO - International Multiracial Shared Cultural Organizationwww.imscoglobal.orgIMSCO/UN/NG...
See More
IMSCO - International Multiracial Shared Cultural Organization
www.imscoglobal.org
IMSCO/UN/NGO serves as an "International Co-Development Union, (ICDU) (R)" to promote indigenous and Diaspora entrepreneurs skilled and unskilled workers rights
.
.
I am more awake and alive today than ever before. This Brother is on a mission seeking the truth, I am no longer buying the bull chips that have crippled our people in this strange land. We are part of a larger community in exile.
The African Diaspora over 500 million of us around the world.
We have a mission. It is of the utmost importance. It may be the single most important issue of our lives. We are in the drivers seat my Brother and Sisters of the human race. The road is wide and clear… No man stands in the way of our resolve. It is unshakable.
"By any means necessary". We will no longer be crippled and live without taking action. This will be accomplished, with all in the human race in mind. It is a matter of human rights! The most important right we all have and should defend at any cost.
500 Million strong!
www.imscoglobal.org
www.amretradeoil.org
www.africaninheritance.com
www.maninthemirrormovie.co
Best,
Your Brother, Kevin Charles Stewart
AKA Steven Tedaldi
AKA Steven Tedaldi
Steve. I like it. I really like it.
ReplyDelete