Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rob, I don't drink alcohol. I don't want to sniff your glass. I'm hungry.

You know the magic is gone and you really, cannot retrace your steps. You can never wrap your arms around a memorey. To night we went in serch of and found nothing. The Pizza at TOSCO'S was excellent! The company always great!

The bar maid outstanding and attractive. When I arrived at the spot Rob had an Espresso waiting for me at the bar. Why? Because I can no longer drink alcohol. He decided to ruin my cup of Espresso by poring Saobuco into the cup. He said, o it taste like liquorish. It was time for a smack down. What had he not understood about no alcohol? He also offered me to sniff his glass of wine. I already had a headache from driving across the bugy down Bronx. He then gave me a man hug and informed me that I had lost my mind on the wat to meet him.

He also gave me jacked up driving directions. I ended up on the wrong side of the Bronx. No one I approced new where Tosco's Resturant was located, no one. They informed me that they live in the Bronx, but could not help me. You see I drive a Dodge Magnum, otherwise known as a drug dealer car. No one approcahed the car, I have and idea why? the slow rolling down of the window. The music pumping, none of thist helped my cause. East Tremont is very a very long ave. Especially when the sun goes down. The Fast and the Furious cars flew by running red lights as a undercover police chased close behind. This made me drive slower and really creep. 3;45 I'm in my home safe and sound. Oh before getting home I had to stop to pay the toll at the Verazono Bridge. I had to find the toll money, I was a bit slow and the toll agent informed me. I was wasting her time this made the finding the lose change and even slower excersise. I asked her was she always so pleasent? then said "good evening madame". Have a nice night. Now I admit that little extcange had me talking to my self in the car the rest of the way home. Mabe it was my pleasant smile? Maybe she had a rough day or maybe, she did not care for Dodge Magnums late at night. Ether way she was a rude sister with a lot of attitude, that I was not buying at 2:30 am.



No comments:

Post a Comment