After a long period away I am making music again. The last time was in 1984. We had a recording deal with 109 St Marks. We lost that deal due to my best friend and partner. He could not seem to make rehearsal. I was put off to playing after that disappointing event. I had planed to be a rock star. I could taste Now I'm preparing to do a solo show. Just Kevin and my twelve string guitar. I have the bug again and a lot to say. I'm hungry. I want to get back on the road with guitar in hand. I plan to dress the part. Folks are coming to see a shoe thats is what they'll get. That is what I'll serve up.
My twin daughter ages 11 also play guitar and piano. There is music in our home. I'm inspired. I feel 20 years old again. I'm in great shape physically. My voice is strong. The push ups have given me arms again. I'm thinking of a new tattoo to add to the four I already have. I want to get the folks watching off. The song are murderers ballets. Subjects range from love gone wrong, life, lust, passion and unfulfilled desire. It seems to come easy this time around. The songs writing I mean. I have a lot to say! Many stories to tell.
The show will be at CARGO in Staten Island on Bay Street close to the Ferry on the Staten Island side. Take the ferry, come out and check out the show! September 20th. I'll go on at about 9:00. It will be an early evening. My girls have school in the morning.
Kevin Charles Stewart
You inspire us all Mr Stewart! Can't wait to see the unveiling of a genius. See you on the 20th.
ReplyDelete