Sometimes in life there is a start and the you stop. I have used this exercised on many occasions. Start a film script revisit it three years later and finish it. This is my and adventure story. This is my baby. Frank tells me "I must get this to film for my children". I agree it is my best idea to date. It is fully realized. It is very important to me. As all my creations are. It just took time. Time to start and stop. I had a lot to get off my chest.
Start a script in 1991. Begin to make costumes and have wigs made by BOB KELLY. I had to go to the source. No imitation would do. I had to have my things made to measure.
My shoes are made by Mc greedy and Co. a fine horse riding boot maker. My shoes are 4 inches longer than my size 10 and I can walk in them the where made for only me to wear. A white GUCCI loafer. A Pair of black and white SPECTATORS and a black BROUGE. My shoes are amazing! A visual treat. My costumes by PAUL SMITH AND DRES VAN NOTON WITH A BIT OF WESTERN STYLING, FRINGE AND SUEDE. I'M BEAUTIFUL WITH MAKE UP PERFECT FLAWLESS BY MY OWN DESIGN.
I PLAY ALL THREE CHARACTERS IN THIS SHORT AND BEAUTIFUL STORY.
Next I will be photographed and dissected by Photographers TONY WARD, PABLO AUGURAL And all the other Photographers I have worked with. I feet it is time to share my self and my creations.
KEVIN CHRLES STEWART
WED.
Awesome.. I look that you are on a mission. Love it. Let me know if I can help, anytime , anyway i know how.
ReplyDelete